B.B.A (Bachelor of Business Administration) is an undergraduate Business Management course. The duration of Bachelor of Business Administration is 3-4 years, divided into a number of semesters. The course can be pursued either as a Full-Time Graduate Course or Part Time Graduate Course i.e. through Correspondence or Distance Education depending upon one’s choice. B.B.A. is often referred as B.B.A. (General) or B.B.A. Pass Course. It is General in the sense that it is not Subject Specific and one can choose a number of combinations of subjects, apart from 1-2 Compulsory Subjects. These combinations vary from institute to institute.
Bachelor of Business Administration Eligibility
Any candidate who has passed HSC (10+2) exam from any stream with English as passing subject and secured minimum 45% marks at 12 class.
Admission is based on the entrance test. Normally, there is an objective-type entrance test for admission to B.B.A./B.B.S./B.M.S. courses which evaluates English language, quantitative aptitude and reasoning skills.
Students require no entrance test if they have :
- UGAT (Under Graduate Aptitude Test) score of more than 500
- Cleared 10+12+1 level of education (1 year of University education)
- British 'A' level qualification with minimum grade B
- Scored more than 70% marks in Class XII
- Foreign students, who want to pursue an undergraduate course in management, would have to pass the GCE "A" level or any other examination equivalent to +2 system of education (12 years of schooling).
Bachelor of Business Administration specialisation
- Management information systems
Supply chain management
B.B.A. Job Types
- Information Systems Manager
- Business Administration Professor
- Production Manager
- Finance Manager
- Human Resource Manager
- Business Administration Researcher
- Management Accountant
- Business Consultant
- Marketing Manager
- Research and Development Manager
B.B.A. Best Colleges
- Delhi Institute of Advance Studies,Delhi
- Devi Ahilyabai Vishwa Vidayala,Indore
- Christ University,Banglore